Prague Card or touristic discount card of Prague is a plastic card providing not only a number of bonuses, such as free or reduced cost of visits to the Czech capital’s sites, but also allows you to save on certain cafes, restaurants and artistic events. Besides, Prague Card also gives access to information resources useful for every traveler.
Prague Card bonuses:
• free travel guide to the Czech capital with a map and a list of attractions;
• Prague Cool Pass mobile application that is a convenient interactive guide in 7 languages to the sights of Prague;
• free bus tour around Prague;
• free river cruise along the Vltava;
• free visit to 60 tourist attractions of Prague;
• up to 50% discount for visits to 50 tourist attractions of Prague;
• up to 50% discount for many excursions, tours and cruises around Prague and the Vltava;
• discounts for visiting certain Prague's cafes, restaurants and mass cultural events.
Using a discount Prague Card is very easy. To receive a discount, you must present it to an employee of the museum or any other tourist site when buying a ticket. It is quite easy to find out if the place cooperates with the Prague Card as it will be indicated at the box office of a museum, gallery, cafe or restaurant.